Our practice demonstrates alignment with the following principles
● Ownership: Our clients provide sufficient time and commitment to enable our interventions to be successful.
● Appropriate: We evaluate prior to implementation ensuring our interventions never subsidize on-going core business activities, erode alignment of incentives, or create significant market distortions.
● Transparency: For any information which is not private to a particular entity, our learnings will always be shared publically for the benefit of the broader community.
● Accountability: All projects will be monitored against agreed inputs, outputs and outcomes.
● Proportionate: Our interventions must be proportionate to the size of the business its committed capital.
● Commercial: We strive to reinforce the development of sustainable commercial enterprises.
● Simplicity: All our processes and procedures will be consistent, responsive, timely and simple so as not to divert attention from the core aims of our clients.